Music Guidelines for starting up a band
These are the same guidelines the big rock stars follow, and it allows for incredibly good new music to be created.
* Always have good manners and morals. The best music comes from the understanding that all people are beautiful, and all people are equal under the law.
* No lying or stealing. Never do anything to harm anyone. Always be non-violent.
* Respect all cultures, including your own. All cultures are equal under the law, and all people are good deep down inside.
* No mocking on people. No derogatory name
calling. Don't repeat defamation.
* The best music comes from the spirit of cooperation, goodness, and love for all people. Not personal competition or infighting between people.
* Use alcohol and drugs in moderation, not in excess.
* Always respect someone’s
girlfriendor wife. Never try to get together sexually with someone who has a steady boyfriend or girlfriend, or is married. Never have sex with lots of different people you hardly know. No weird or perverted sex.
* Always promote love and the
* Never joke about a person who is disabled or injured. Always have compassion and hope for healing.
* Always move with 100% honesty, compassion, and love for all people.